My love for...…. (Part 1)

 It's been a week. How are u all? Well, the title gives you a idea what I am going to say her right? Its about my love for Fashion. Believe me they are no joke. I love the sense of fashion a lot. I am very good at it just like Jin's Powerful vocals. My mom a fashion designer so I too like fashion but it is different from my mom's. My mom sees something related to our tradition while I love something modern. My love for Korean beauty and fashion is just like Jungkook's love for banana milk. If you see my Pinterest it was full of things related to this. But my mom told me to delete it because I collect more Pins and waste my timeπŸ˜…. Well, I like the idea of modeling. I know one famous person who is related to Korean fashion. Well, she is J hope with log hair. Jung Jiwoo - Jung Hoseok's elder sister.  She is a professional model, designer, businesswoman, and influencer. I love her sense of fashion. 

   

Well, I love the sense of fashion more now because of her. She is beautiful right? Well, everyone are beautiful in their own way but I am not saying that I am Kim Tae- hee.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ˆ. I planned to this title as my main topic and to divide about 3 topics from it. Look forward for it!
Hwaiting!!!
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
                                                                                      

Comments

  1. Nice. I love to know that you like modern fashion and i am waiting for the 3 topics and the next post. Keep going.
    With love,
    Devmitra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. " Fashion is the armor to survive the reality of everyday life " . I have never heard about her before , but after reading your post I have become a of her fashion sense . Well , you also have a great fashion sense . I know it ! You go girl !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah!
    U have a good sense of fashion!!=)
    She looks pretty all coz of fashion sense and beauty...
    U too look beautiful well=D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya girl!! Like this is serious!!
    Jiwoo is no joke!! She's such a cutie
    And I don't know you love fashion that
    Much when you mentioned like kookie
    Loves banana milk!! But surely hwaiting!!
    Cause am like namjoon losing latest fashion trends!! So hopefully you feed me!! And yeah... SARANGHAE!! BORAHE!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts