Apps I recommend...

 Hey there! Its been a long time already. All are busy with their lives that we don't get time to leisurely speak to each other for at least half an hour or write blogs. To say the truth this is my 7th post. After I wrote my last post back then, it wasn't my last post but I stopped for a while due to the works that were working so hard to get more higher than my height. Now its higher that Burj Khalifa ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…

Someone asked me to reveal the apps that I use often.... They are many

First of all, YouTube and Spotify ranked first on this poll but not anymore...๐Ÿ˜” I don't have time to listen or see them and my mom is more strict this year. NO ENTERTAINMENT like I used to do like last year. But I too think I have I should be more focused on my career. Because if we don't hard at this time it might mess up our whole career..."JUST 4 MORE YEARS" the words my family use the most to me...

Milki, Study Bunny, Forest - They all track our study time, I use forest and study bunny mostly bcoz The more time we study trees grow in forest and more time we study we get points in study bunny. That knid of keeps me work/study more time.

Cumo, Niki - They both are cute notes app, they are soo cute. I love them but I don't kind of take notes so often but I use them. 

Time planner, ToDoList, Any.do - Some apps to list my things I need to do in a day. It is useful as they remind me often.

Watercat - An app to track how much I am hydrated. Half an hour a reminder is hydrate myself...

Prompted Journal - I love to write journals, I sometimes write diaries too. Its fun to share what happened in my day to a non living thing ๐Ÿ˜‚

DreamFora - It is also for making plans, but it looks more aesthetic๐Ÿ˜„, I have 8 goals per day and it even shows my progress

Text on Photo, Highlight cover maker -  I am into editing photos recently, and my uncle even thought me how to edit videos (he is a pro). So I love doing those. But I did so rarely (making and editing videos as I don't have more time).

I don't much time in my plate. Its a bit hectic but I love this way. Just travelling from my home to school takes about 1 and half hours. I love this way. One part of me says "going to school is fun, eating, chatting with friends...u need to enjoy those and another part of me says "you are loving the way u r living now" But when school reopens I have to go, no way to skip... But eating hot meals, listening to songs whenever u want, not needing to get up early for taking bus, I am loving it is now... Share me your opinions in my apps in the comment section and share your most used apps too!!! Maybe 1 or 2 months I don't know when I will write the next blog but let's keep in touch... BYEE

Comments

Popular Posts