My love for For cooking😊🤣

Annyeonghaseyo! How are u all doing? I am late, right? I was not feeling well past two days. I drank cold water after shopping and two things - heat and cool planned to attack me. I was in bed so I was not able to write my post. Mianhae 😊. Did you see the new MV teaser of BTS. Nope u didn't, I know!                        



Well, I wasn't ready for this! So many things are happening. Big Hit is changing into HYBE, building is changed, 2 new MVs are going to be released. I am an newbie, I am just discovering their old songs but they are so fast. Whatever. Today, everything I need is on the frying pan😂. I said they are 3 things that I love the most, I said 1 that is fashion and today's one is...… My love for cooking and food🍲🥘😋. Everyone knows I love cooking and eating. I don't know but it became my love but not more than BTS's songs. My grandmother cooks well and my mother too but my grandma cooks the most. As I have been with my grandma nearly all my life, I learnt cooking by observing whenever she cooks and slowly started being good at it.

My grandfather is socially active person. He goes to many functions, temples and many more so he will drag my grandmother mostly with him. In our family, we don't prefer servants for cooking so my mother will be cooking or me sometimes. My mother doesn't cook mostly, so its me!

If u come to my home I will make some good and delicious food. I am not an expert in everything, there are only some good food I can make. I can make idli, chapatti, poori, dosa, tomato and coconut shutney. But I am a pro when it comes to egg fried rice, tea, coffee and noodles😅. 

Yesterday, my grandma and grandpa went to a function that is very far from home, my mom went to tailors shop correctly at lunch time. And morning my cousins came home. After class got over, I went started chopping veggies, beating eggs and made them the lunch about 1.45 PM. As we four were only in home I made it easily. It was really good. I am not bragging! My cousins got 2 servings and ate to their content while my sister ate only 2 mouths and said she doesn't need food. She isn't lucky enough to eat my food. Come to home, I will make u these but don't get afraid I won't poison it🤣😊. Only 3 more days for "Film out". Hwaiting. Borahae💜💜💜

Comments

  1. Nice post! Happy to see you again after a long time. I knew that u loved eating but today I came to know that u love cooking as well. Keep going

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts