Lovely pets!

 Hi guys! How is it going in life! My is going good but lazily! I became a moth lazy to do any works! What to do with me! I am lazy to write my posts also! However I am here with a new post! It's about something stupid! NO NO its not about BTS, I have advertised enough of them! 😂😋. Yesterday had a speaking assessment and as usual I was one to write the speech but the topic seemed quite good! About whether animals should be caged or not! 



I had never had a pet! What about u guys? My paternal grandparents had 3 dogs but sadly they all died and now they are having a new one again but the first one was my all time favorite! It was a white, cute and small Pomeranian dog. I was maybe studying or 1st or 2nd that time, it died of some disease and I forgot how we lost the 2nd dog it was a normal Labrador and the last one was Indian Spitz but sadly a sadly a snake bit it  😥. It seems I am not fated to have a dog but there is one thing! I love to cuddle them but after the white Pomeranian died I was never too close to any dogs and I don't like to touch them! I only like small, cute  dogs like  teacup dogs! Aww!!! They are so cute isn't? I hope whoever has pets will cherish and love them until the end!!! Gamsahamnida!
Annyeong 👋👋👋

Comments

  1. Nice one!!
    Seriously,
    I would love to have one!!
    Goody luck!! Keep goin'
    Shri 💜

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice speech. I think you wrote it for your sis😀. I also do not like dogs to play with when their big but not when they are small and cute😅. Its sad to know that your dogs died😥. Anyway, Nice blog waiting for the next one🥰.You are going to shine🎇 one day.
    Your BFF,
    Devmitra.V🤗

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Avan,
    Great work on the post, and the speech had a different point of view, and I liked it so much!! Am really sorry for your dogs, and I just see that there is a dog in future waiting for you to care for it!!🐶🐾.
    Regards,
    ItsIK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post ! Yeah , I have a dog ! They're really sweet . And Athmika's speech was awesome !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! OH ! I hope u will have a very good time with your dog! Thankyou😘

      Delete
  5. annyeong chingu.
    Really your writing skills are awesomesta...=)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts