#Scammys

 Everything I need on the ground..... Hi guys have u listened to Rose's new single. Maybe u didn't. It was awesome with amazing lyrics but I am not happy. There is a reason for everything. The first thing made me sad was Scammys Oh no, Grammys. Day before yesterday I celebrated my 1 month delay anniversary of not writing my blog post๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…. Exams are coming and we are having a busy schedule, right? Before 3 days a kind of global activity happened, Grammys but in my language it is Scammys. For the first time in history BTS became the first band to perform in Grammys and that it was a very great achievement. After hearing the news(I heard it before 4 days only) but I was very happy and excited to see their performance. This happened on 14th March in Los Angeles but in India it starts at 15th March 5.30 am. I didn't wake up but it was the first thing I checked but...….. 

Someone else's name was in the winner position instead of BTS's Dynamite. That shocked the hell out of me. It was Lady Gaga and Ariane Grande's Rain on me. But when it comes to views and votes BTS had it more than enough.....



Only 57, 782 Rain on me albums sold while, Dynamite sold more 2 million units. Believe me or not. Whatever! But the performance was not to be said in words. They nailed everything. The fashion style, destination where the performed, song, dance. Everything was out of line. 


 
They literally performed there and showed us South Korea's beautiful skyline. ๐Ÿ˜Ž


 ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†




This became a huge event in history that many fans started #Scammys #LightitupBTS and many more. Now Scammys are more searched than Grammys๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ. Whatever! From attending Grammys, to preforming in Grammys and now being nominated to Grammys..... Let the time decide the rest.  

                                                                                                   BYE BYE










Comments

  1. Oh , you're really a true fan !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ๐Ÿ˜…. They make me smile a lot! Thanks for your comment

      Delete
  2. Nice post. But don't get upset they may choose BTS next time. BTW, you should never get so much attached like this with one kind of band or type of music.
    This doesn't matter than studies.
    Keep going. How ever in last post you said part 2 will be there and i was eager for the twist in the story.
    With love,
    Devmitra
    PS: Don't forget to check out my new post and leave a comment tomorrow at 8:00 am

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thanks but this doesn't disturb my studies. I just did a little research for this post. U can say it as healing than obsession. Omo, I forgot the 2 nd part. I will post it after 3 days so don't forget to check it out when its posted. BTW, thanks. Saranghae ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

      Delete
  3. Nice post! Even I felt a bit bad but that's ok. Waiting for ur next post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard the song On the ground by Rose.
    It was too good!!
    Yeah! It's really sad that BTS were not the winner but how could this be possible?
    Right?
    Really, I just now heard the song Rain on me.
    Well, it was not too bad but Dynamite was really like dynamite.
    When I heard this song Dynamite, my mind just blew up.
    Really so sad.....
    Well, past was past!!
    Next time BTS should win..
    I observed that u are a true BTS fan. I wish BTS could see this blog and comment.
    I would be cloud nine.=)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it is feels more happy that some people understand me. Of course, let the time decide the fate. I liked only Ariane's part in it. They don't know there is a state called Tamil Nadu itself, them reading my blog will be out of universe. But I wish that happens to me once in this lifetime. Thanks for your understanding me and thanks for your comment๐Ÿ’œ

      Delete
  5. Ikr! I agree with you so much! #SCAMMYS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts