My Small But Happy Trip

 Hi guys!!! I am back after a long time. I wanted to write post every day, I mean I kept delaying to write this post what I am writing now because of my laziness. Whatever! I was wondering what to write in this post and I really wanted to share my trip. About 2 weeks ago I went to my grandfather's friends house. He is my grandfather's friend about for more than 40 years. They have a very sweet family. At least yearly once we will spend a week there and vice versa. They are joint family with 8 members and their house is always a lively one! I have been trapped in house for most of this year and wanted to go on a long trip somewhere and it was decided to go to their house! I was damn happy!!! But the travelling time is about 4 to 5 hours. 

I packed a couple of dresses, my essentials like my headphone, earphone, my makeup pouch (my love)!!!πŸ˜‚ and some stupid things. We set off at afternoon as my grandfather had some business during the morning time and reached Ariyalur (where they live) at about 7.30 PM. We were so tired after a long drive so we ate dinner, arranged things in the room and went to bed after seeing TV. Their house is really big. They have 2 floors and a rooftop. The uncle there, is doing some business like cement company, exporting as my grandfather was also a business man before they grew up a bond before 40 years and it is still so strong. My house's first floor is factory, the 2nd floor is where we live and the last floor has a separate room and my grandfather constructing another out kitchen. I am not showing off! Really! My grandfather bought the first TV in our area during that time. The whole area will come to our old house to see TV alone. My grandmother only told me these tales..... I will stop and it maybe become another post when it comes to my family. 

So, The next day we went to Pichavaram, the 2nd biggest mangrove forest after Sundarbans (We read in social, isn't?) It is nearby their house, probably 2 hours drive but its worth the time.  We went with the uncle, his son and daughter. Uncle's mother has 4 sons and an elder daughter. Its such a big family. The uncle's 1 brother and the elder sister lives with them and other brothers live nearby. They are so lovely to each other and that's what I love in there! The trip to Pichavaram was great, it was a very beautiful view. 





















                                                              πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚








I took some pics while driving. Nice, isn't?











I am done with this. I want to go eat something with some some music. I hope u liked my post as much as I enjoyed my trip there. After coming from Pichavaram, we came back house as my grandfather had some work in constuction of our house. Even though it was a small trip I loved it to a very great extent. I wish everyone is happy there too. BYE.

                                                                                                                                          ANNEYONG!!!

Comments

  1. Nice one gurl!!
    Had a nice time here too
    That's really gr8 to have like
    A family get together and what's better
    than a trip !!!!! Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai dear,
    This is ur mom
    Distance doesn't matter.but friendship should be strong enough
    Make good friendship like ur grandpa
    Hard to find good friends.but it lasted for ever❤️❤️❤️❤️.Even small memories gives very big happiness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes mom. I got it! I hope your friendship is like that too and it is too! Saranghae

      Delete
  3. Oh , the pics were greattttttt!!!!!! You had a great time ahh !! Superb post . Your small but happy trip was nice .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you had a nice trip. Keep going and hope to meet you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should take me next time!
    I think you had more fun!!!!=)
    Beautiful trip and pictures u had taken...=)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts