My experience!

 Hi guys! I wrote a post at last. Lately, I had many ideas to write posts. I had 2 ideas but what I am writing now is not actually that. I am writing this post based on my real life experience. While you take birth your body, your face, personality is given by God! We can't deny as we given but it sometimes it turns being so annoying! My mom always smile makes a person more beautiful than they seem to be but smiling beautifully you ought to have beautiful teeth but that doesn't apply for EVERYONE! I didn't have arranged teeth since my permanent teeth started growing. Every child lose their first teeth when they are almost 6 or 7 but I lose them when I was about 4 and a half years old itself! From that time my teeth wasn't so strong and it grew on its own so badly. At age of 10 and 11 everyone showed their teeth brightly and smiled but who knows how I smiled! I forgot!!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚ At that time my amma heard from someone about a hospital in Coimbatore. They treated and arranged teeth with just some exercises. After that my mom took me there, got me consulted and everything started right there..... 

 They gave some exercises and type of rubber clip for me to wear. I have to do those exercises daily, wear that rubber clip for 1 hour during daytime and totally while sleeping. That clips comes out of my mouth while sleeping so I stick a kind tape after wearing that, it isn't so painful to peel it off but you can tear your lip skin sometimes! I followed those about for more than year. I started at ending of 6th, did till 7th school ending. There were 4 types of clip I wore them at different phases! I was wearing the 3rd one at the ending but suddenly one day its supporter started getting black all over it. I tried wearing them but I got infections around my mouth and I was not able to wear them. 

 My teeth was a bit familiar with this but isn't mine๐Ÿ˜‚

Pandemic started, I didn't go for hospital for months but I did the exercises at times but I got more work as we started to have oline classes so I skipped them about for more than 6 months. Do you know what what happened? The effort I put almost for a year got wasted bcoz my teeth was turning like how it was. About a week ago I went to hospital...…. the head doctor lashed out on me! It was so embarrassing!!! At that time my mother supported in the doctor's scolding. After that they told me to take an x - ray and I went to hospital 2 times after that. One was on Thursday and another one last Saturday and again today I have to go. This is part 1, I will post the next one tomorrow. Please look forward for it as it has a very big twist....Keep tuning. LOVE YOURSELF! 


Comments

  1. Even i wore clips like you. my teeth were also not perfect. But i think it will get fine soon. Keep going. And i hope you are having a good time.
    With love,
    Devmitra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya everyone aren't born perfect but we have to do our best! I hope your teeth gets better soon! Thanks for your comment

      Delete
  2. Come on this not a thing at all
    Just smile to content of yours.
    You better not smile if you think
    people would notice your teeth!!
    That's sorta putting up a fake one!!
    So don't worry about that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post! Keep going and yaa don't worry about your teeth. It would be fine soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, don't worry about others noticing your teeth when you smile.
    Smile makes you happy then do it.
    After all you are a shining star, shine brightly in the sky....=)
    When I was small, I didn't like to show my teeth so I smile without showing my teeth.
    And that felt awful...
    But then I realized
    "Let your smile change the world but never the world change your smile"=D
    I'm always with you!!!
    Da Saranghe!!!=)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts