My life Partner!πŸ₯°

     Hey guys! How is everything going in life? Having any ideas of who is your real life partner? I have found mine! Guess what it is? COFFEE!!! I am really in love with coffee and obsessed with it recently! Here are some really good facts about them!




1. The drink dates back to 800 A.D.( Oh! People drink coffee even at that time? No wonder mostly everyone is expert in this! Even me!!!)

2. We can eat coffee cherries as food. (Yes, I have seen in a video. How will it taste?)

 


3. Brazil grows the most coffee in the world! (Woah! My life partner's place biggest origin! I must visit in once I get my Visa, No No Korea will be my first country to visit after I get my Visa.πŸ˜…)

4. The world's most expensive coffee can cost more than $600 a pound!😱Better get a 5 rupee Bru Coffee packet and make a coffee in that! That is easiest way! 

5. Many tried to ban coffee ( it was in 15th and 15th century and in Mecca otherwise.....

6. Finland is home to biggest coffee lovers (So coffeeically I am from Finland?πŸ˜‚)

7. Coffee drinkers tend to live longer. Long life to me!

8. The word "coffee" comes from the Arabic word "wine". 

9. Starbucks opens an average of two stores per day! (Woah, They are really rich!)   

10. The coffee grounds can beautify your skin! (I already knew that, I have seen in may beauty tips from Pinterest!) 

Do you one thing? BTS too love coffee not as much as me probably but I have to once their favorites! I think many of you guys too like coffee! Darn it! I spilled my coffee on my dress while typing it! Ttyl, no no, meet you guys in my post! Hope u will it!!!

                                                                                                                                                                                            Signing off, 

                                                                                                                                                                                 Avanthica, ArmyπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ€—


Comments

  1. Amazing. But i sometimes like to taste bit. But i will fed up for drinking a whole cup. Sometimes, tastes good but not. I am not a coffee lover. But i know you already is. Again, did you spill why typing.πŸ™„πŸ™€But your post was nice. Keep going.
    With luv
    Devmitra.V

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot My friend! Glad u liked it!!! Ya I spilled it while writing but I changed my clothes asap! Thanks for your concern!

      Delete
  2. Hey, I really didn't knew u are a coffee lover like me. Yes, I too love too drink coffee. So, coffeecially even I am from Finland πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Btw, nice post. Keep going.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woah! Glad that we are similar in this thing too! Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Woah! U love ☕ Coffee?
    Me too....
    BTW: I posted today. Pls do check it out.
    https://urbanpanache08.blogspot.com/2021/01/magh-bihur-huboisa-jonalu-wishing-you.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! Glad that we are similar in this coffee thing! Oh, I checked it out! I already commented!

      Delete
  4. Great post !!!Hey coffee lover , you're doing a good job !!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts