Question bank

 Hi Guys, its really boring in life, isn't? Its been a long time since my friends gave me the questions for the question answer session but I haven't posted and here it goes...…


 1. What age do you feel right now and why? 

I feel like I have grown up sometimes but still deep inside I am a very silly kid. I do silly things that no one would address as a grown up girl. I hope still there are people like me who are kids deep inside. Isn't?

2. What's something you've always wanted to try?

I always wanted to become a singer. I literally love singing and hearing songs. I don't whether I am good at that but I want to try it once in my life.πŸ₯³

3. What would be your perfect day?

Not getting scolding from my mom. I am right, isn't?πŸ˜‚

4.What's your all-time favorite memory?

The time I spent about 4 years back in Ooty with my family.πŸ₯°

5. Do u like chocolates or cakes?

I love food and there is no partiality πŸ˜‹πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚

6. Wht is my hobby?

Listening to songs and reading story books!

7. What is your aim? 

To be a happy person lifelong!

8. What makes u happy?

Listening to songs!

9. If you had a chance to be best friends with a celebrity, then who would it be?

It is a secret, I will reveal it in next blog postπŸ˜‹

10.If you would like to be any one of the famous authors in the world, then who would it be? 

Elisabetta Dami, the author of Geronimo Stilton. I love her books😍😘πŸ₯°

11. Which is a food which you cannot live without?

I can't live without food bcoz that is one of the member in my main list of my life.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‹πŸ€€

12. Why is it that you are a pro in makeup?

 I love doing makeup and I have a lot of experience and practice so it maybe bcoz of that I am pro in it!

I hope so u loved reading my answers. I agree this is boring, I mean writing but the next post is gonna be a big hit, I hope so! Bcoz it is about world's biggest ____. I love them and I hope u know something about them bcoz they world known. MEET U GUYS IN NEXT POST. SIGNING OFF. BYE!!!


Comments

  1. Came to know more about you! And thanks for answering my questions!!!
    Is it world's biggest boy band? Are you gonna write about BTS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow! Sunethra, u nailed it! Glad that u know about them. I found an army friend. One of Life's best moment to find an army friend. Thanks a lot for your feedback!

      Delete
    2. Great to know that you're a BTS fan! My sister is a directioner (a massive one) and I WAS a biggggg directioners too. But now not much, I love them but..
      But guess what, now I've been liking BTS too
      I mean, who can deny their cuteness factor (lollll)
      And dynamite whoaaaa
      I loveee that song
      That song can make anyone happy!

      Delete
    3. Ya, of course. Their cuteness level is infinite! I love them so crazily!

      Delete
    4. Btw, I'm not really an army

      Delete
  2. Gotta know more about you ! Thank you so much for answering my questions . Yeah , deep inside we all are still kids .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too don't have any partiality between food items...
    What's your fav song???
    Your blogs are totes fantastic....=)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My fav song is dynamite and life goes on! What about u?

      Delete
    2. Me too!
      Also Birds of Feather, Photograph, On my way, Savage Love....=)

      Delete
  4. Hi Avanthica ,
    Feeling so gud to see you answer my questions. Nice post, and nah, it was not boring. Waiting for your nxt post.... cuz, you promised to answer one of my questions in that!! But seriously, your blog is amazing πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot your feedback! Surely, next post u will know it!

      Delete
  5. It was awesome. I too know about your nxt post bcoz ur laptop's homepage said me about this. Keep going. Waiting for ur nxt post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for your time to be spent on my post. Glad that u liked it!

      Delete
  6. Nice and wonderful post. Thank you for answering my Questions. I loved the way you answered. I am so eager about your upcoming post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey!! Sorry for the very late comment
    Got to know you loads better
    Waiting for the post abt bts
    Am their mad fan
    Take care
    shri xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts