Happy V Day๐Ÿ˜Š

 Hi guys, How is your leave going? Mine is fabulous! After a long time I went to mall yesterday, Brooke Fields!!! I was so happy like I have never visited a mall as I was visiting a mall about after 9 months! I said that I will be posting a new one today bcoz it one of a special day! It's cutest V's birthday! I know that most of u guys don't know him but to say he is one the member from BTS band I mentioned in my last post! I hope u read it! I can't doo anything about it but I wish happy 25 to him!




Isn't he cute! U won't understand army like me if u are an outsider who don't know these pretty boys! Do you know? V/ Tae Tae is the first and only Korean artist to feature on Burj Khalifa for his birthday after Shahrukh Khan! Is he great? Of course he is!  If my grandfather and mother let me to stick something on the walls I think our room would be filled with BTS posters, albums, pics and all stuff BUT I am not allowed! Talking about this Corona! Did anyone go out in this time period? I hope many would have bcoz staying at home is really boring even if we have a lots of incompletes to do! Like me๐Ÿ˜…! My mall trip was very nice! I put about 2 photos in status Wait! But in my mobile I think more won't have it! Don't forget to get my number, then let's chat for hours! And BTS takes the title of Billboard fans' favorite album of 2020! I am not lying
Believe it now? I am telling you, they gained a lot of fans this year including so this year is one of my most favorite one! What about yours? Planning to become Army? If u come to know more about them u will surely fall in love with them just like me! Listen Map of soul: 7 It's awesome!!! You can get it in YouTube also! Nowadays I am getting so freakingly obsessed with them! Ok share about your feedback on this post and your this year's ending shopping like mine! Hope u all be safe and Happy birthday Kim- Taehyung !



                                                                                                                               Singing off, 
                                                                                                      Avanthica

Comments

  1. Hey Avanthica,
    Your posts this year were very awesome, and I loved each and every one of them. Awesome jobs done neat๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคœ, but yeah, 2020 is very different for me unlike yours. Lots of hills and valleys, but it made 2020 a unique year, hope to see you soon in 2021!! Awaiting it!!!
    Regards,
    itsIK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Iniya! Hope to see you next year too!

      Delete
  2. Nice post. Keep going and also happy V day

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice one. Happy to read and interesting. Great to see write often now. Keep going. And i am glad you are enjoying your holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW ! AmAzInG ! Yeah , hes is soo cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow ! thats true. Yoir posts are amazing and i wish u to keep going.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sengul Chuga Hamida Kim- Taehyung!!!!!=)
    Oh My Gosh!
    I forgot his birthday!!!
    Bien!!!
    And of course he is cute.=D
    Do u also know Samuel Kim?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dangsin gat-eun! Ya! Samuel Kim is an singer isn't? i don't know fully about him. But he was a member of 1PUNCH isn't? By the way thanks for your comment!

      Delete
    2. Yep!
      U can listen his song Winter Night!=)

      Delete
    3. U see korean dramas?
      The song is in Sweet Revenge 2.
      It's good!=)

      Delete
    4. Oh! U see Korean dramas? No I don't

      Delete
  7. Aww!! That's soo sweet!!
    I purple you ๐Ÿ’œ
    Happy tae day!!! Belated!! ๐Ÿค—
    Keep going!!
    Shri xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts