ARMY ๐Ÿ’œBTS

           Hey guys! How is it going in your life? I have got a new inspiration that I have to work hard in my life to achieve something and make my mom and family proud of me? Guess where I got the inspiration from? The world's most biggest boy band - BTS!!! I hope u guys know about them and their story of success was so touching and was an great inspiration for me! It could also be the reason that I am obsessed with them right now! This 2020 may be a worst year to many of you but it was the most happiest, saddest and wonderful year of my life! I will never forget this year life long! They cam form a poor, insignificant life and made this much possible. The almost disbanded in 2018(at the starting) But to say 2018 was their most luckiest years  in their life. They faced a lot of issues in their life but faced everything bravely and the result is what they are now! So amazing isn't? Even though they are more popular now, they don't take it for granted and thank army always! They are truly the most suitable members to be called as OPPA! 

I wrote till this yesterday night and went to see movie, sorry for being late! Where was I? Ya, now they are so much popular but their hard work was the only path to this. Do you now? Jungkook left his home at age of 15 went to Seoul, not only him all are from 5 different cities but they are now like own brothers. They are there for each other in their happiness, pain and made this much possible! Great, isn't? The only thing I am wondering the youngest in the band, Jungkook is having such talents but why am I like this? ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚It is also said that Jungkook has the most unique voice in the whole band! He is probably the most cutest one too! But u can't just say that he is the most cutest one, Then what about V, Jin and all others! Truly to say if u come to know more about each and everyone I surely bet u will fall for everyone. They are like this corona virus, they spread the madness about them in me as fast as coronavirus. Army will only understand this! OMG! Have u ever seen my things? 

 

My laptop wallpapers! I change them once in a while๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‚


    My mobile wallpaper!


My mobile gallery๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜…

Do you know as an BTS Army in India is one of the biggest issues for fans like me!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jm8vHrH5p8I

BTS Army will face these issues as shown in the video. Truly to say if u want to know about them call me! I am a very big fan of them and know almost all about them. If u want to know through internet go to YouTube and just type BTS, u will get will millions of videos to know about them! BTS Army, it all started by memorizing their names isn't? Life goes on , Dynamite are my most recommended songs of them! Listen to them when u r free! I bet u will surely like them! I like everyone in them but my most favorite is V and Jungkook, then Jin and everyone yaar! No partiality ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜Ž!
If I don't stop u can't stop me! After 5 days, My new post will be out, that is next Wednesday! It is also a very special day!!!! Find it out by yourself! BYE
                                                                                                                               With passion and love,
                                                                                                       ARMY✌๐Ÿ’œI purple u!
                                                                                               Only army will understand this๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘‹

Comments

  1. Probably am not aware of the band
    Perhaps still stuck with John bonjovi's Rock


    Good one dear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mama1 It doesn't everyone have their own unique taste!

      Delete
  2. I recently only started "seeing" BTS but their stories fascinated me too.
    It's actually tough to pick a favorite but I think I'll probably say my fav is Jimin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! Shristika's fav is too Jimin. Your taste is very food, I like him too! I like everyone! LOL!

      Delete
  3. Yay!! The post I was waiting for!
    Loved it!! Am a BIGGEST fan of bts
    An army!! Loved a lot!! Keep doing
    Shri xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The post I was waiting for!!
    JuSt LoVeD it!! Keep going!!
    Waiting for more!!
    Shri xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The post was awesome and I came to know that you are a biggest fan of BTS from the day u asked me what wallpaper should you put it!! Btw, keep going

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice. One but i am not familiar with these kind of bands. Glad i know it and your a big fan of it.
    With love,
    Devmitra.V

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not everyone are familiar with this band bcoz this Korean band is not much popular in India but here are lot army like me! Glad u liked it! Thanks for comment!

      Delete
  7. NYC post ! Yeah , many like BTS . The post was wonderful . Keep going

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts